COVID 19 Family Life Study
Impact of the Pandemic on Family Life Across Cultures
The COVID-19 Family Life Study is a research study that explores the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on family life across cultures.The results from this study will inform policies, programs, and supports for families.
Your Inputs will help us:
- Track patterns of symptoms, causes, and risk factors of mental health in parents during the COVID-19 crisis
- Understand the experiences of parents during the coronavirus pandemic
- Identify parents’ needs for support services during the coronavirus pandemic
- Understand coping skills and mechanisms among parents
- The results will inform the design of policy and programs and the delivery of support services for families.
- We will share the results with key decision-makers
The Covid-19 Family Life Study is led by Dr. Anis Ben Brik, associate professor at Hamad Bin Khalifa University College of Public Policy in Qatar. The research team consists of an international team of academics and experts representing the United Nations, civil society organizations across the globe. The investigators are listed below by institutions.
Join the study by clicking here